Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Silva Coffee’s Garden Party Coffee Tasting Class
Fine Tune Your Palate….
Join the co-founder of Silva Yarra Valley Coffee Roasters for an interactive Coffee Tasting class.
Discover the unique flavours and aromas of four specialty coffees from four different coffee growing regions, using the Coffee Cupping method.
Coffee cupping is used by coffee growers, green coffee buyers and coffee roasters to taste and evaluate the flavours and quality of coffee.
It’s fun, it’s easy and most importantly a wonderful flavour experience.
Some of our favourite coffees we will be sharing with you are;
- Brazil Bom Jesus • Yirgacheffe Banko Gotiti • Colombia Santa Monica • Sumatra Gayo
Purchase your Coffee Cupping Kit here and BYO small bowls and boiling water.
Coffee Cupping Kit includes:
- 4 x Vacuum sealed, single origin ground coffee (11g each)
- 2 x Cupping Spoons
- 4 x Green Bean Samples from each region
- 1 x SCA Coffee Taster’s Flavour Wheel
- 4 x Coffee Tasting Note Cards
- 1 x Cupping Observation Card
- 1 x Spitting Cup
- 1 x Instruction Guide
- 1 x Interactive Virtual Class on Zoom with our host
– Date: Sunday 4 October 2020, 9am – 10am
– Pricing $50
Call us on 5967 2987 if you have any questions. Please include an email address so we can send you the Zoom link or, if you are purchasing this as a gift, include the participant’s email address.